- Avoid leaning against wall
- Don’t touch the handrails
- One person per trip or maintain social distance in an elevator
- Wash your hands with soap or sanitizer after each trip
- Avoid touching the elevator buttons directly
- Do not touch your face after contacting with elevator buttons
- Refrain from talking
- Do not fiddle with any equipment.
- Do not panic in case of power failure.
- Smoking & Spitting inside the lift is strictly prohibited
- Do not carry any inflammable materials, construction materials, heavy household objects such as cupboard, refrigerator, drums etc.
- Do not put your hand through collapsible doors while lift is moving, this may cause serious injury
- Do not allow unauthorized persons to enter lift shaft, lift pit & machine room.
- Do not try to repair lift equipment by yourself under any circumstances.
- Children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Please press button if you want to go up & button if you want to go down.
- Watch your step while entering & exiting the elevator car. The level might be little up.
- When riding the elevator, stand in the back of the car facing forward.
- Always keep cabin lights on.
- Use stairs if there is fire or earth quake.
- If the lift is stuck in between the floors, ring the ALARM button, and / or use the telephone / intercom & wait for qualified people to assist you.