Safety Precautions while traveling in an Elevator
posted by: Sigma
- Children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Please press button if you want to go up & button if you want to go down.
- Watch your step while entering & exiting the elevator car. The level might be little up.
- When riding the elevator, stand in the back of the car facing forward.
- Always keep cabin lights on.
- Use stairs if there is fire or earth quake.
- If the lift is stuck in between the floors, ring the ALARM button, and / or use the telephone / intercom & wait for qualified people to assist you.